Friday, August 16, 2013

The Mickey Mail Dance

Over the past year, I saw a number of the lovely folks on the PassPorter.com forums celebrating the arrival of "Mickey Mail." I finally asked, "Just what is 'Mickey Mail?'" The short answer is that "Mickey Mail" is the travel documents sent to you by the Walt Disney Travel Company. If you book a package, or part of a package, through Disney, you receive Mickey Mail. According to my wonderful travel planner, Mindy, it's usually sent about 30 days before the start of your vacation.

I knew mine was on its way, and I confess I was a little antsy in the days leading up to its arrival. I wanted that magical little packet in my grubby hands already! Well, it arrived this week, on Wednesday, August 14th! I'd asked that the travel agency (Mouse World Travel ) mail the package to my work address. Unfortunately for my co-workers, this meant subjecting them to my happy dance. Yes, I actually did a Mickey Mail happy dance!

It's REAL, folks! I'm going to Walt Disney World!!!! In 25 days, to be specific. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment