Friday, July 19, 2013

The Paid in Full Dance!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

That's what my brain gleefully squealed yesterday when my wonderful travel planner, Mindy, e-mailed to say that my Disney World trip is PAID! IN! FULL! I checked my bank account online, just to be 100% certain, and the payment was there, with the other pending transactions.

It's all paid: my room at Pop Century, park-hopper tickets, deluxe dining plan, Photo Pass+, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party... Not to mention my airfare and my Super Shuttle rides to and from the airport on my end. I still owe my traveling companions for our Keys to the Kingdom tour at Magic Kingdom and our Spirit of Aloha dinner show, but from now on, every penny I save is gravy! I can use all my savings now for tips, an occasional taxi, souvenirs, and other incidentals.

How do I spell "relief?" "PIF," that's how!

Pardon me while I do my PIF dance... If you're wondering, it looks a lot my double-digit dance (danced when my countdown moved from 100 to 99 days) and my ADR dance (danced 180 days from arrival, the day I was able to begin scheduling dining reservations). What can I say? I'm not a dancer by nature, and my repertoire is somewhat limited. And okay, I'm not graceful. But I'm enthusiastic! That counts for something. Right? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I have an idea... maybe you can post pictures of the 3x5 planning cards I made you! Then you could read them anywhere too!

    Mindy Walbesser, your fabulous travel planner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Mindy! Now all I have to do is learn how to upload photos! :-)

      Delete