Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vacation Details

Disney announced its packages for 2013 in mid-July. With the help of a wonderful travel agent, I made my reservation by the end of July.

I plan to edit this post as the details of my trip unfold. (Updated June 15, 2013)

Dates: September 10-18, 2013
Resort: Disney's Pop Century
Park Tickets: 8 days with Park-Hopper Option (This means I can visit more than one park per day.)
Package: "Magic Your Way with Deluxe Dining" (I'll have a pre-paid dining package that includes three meals and two snack for each night of my stay, plus a mug that can be refilled as many times as I want at the Pop Century food court. This is updated from my original reservation, which included one counter-service meal, one table-service meal, and one snack for each night of my stay, plus the refillable mug. Disney announced their free dining plan for September, so I was able to upgrade to Deluxe Dining for an additional $55. A bargain!) 
Ground Transportation: Disney's Magical Express (Once I land at Orlando International Airport, Disney will collect my checked luggage while I board a bus to my resort. My luggage will be delivered within a few hours of my arrival. When I'm ready to go home, I get back on the bus to the airport.)
Airfare: I was able to get a great rate with JetBlue, so I'll be flying from Reagan National to Orlando International. I've also made my reservations with Super Shuttle to get to and from Regan National.


No comments:

Post a Comment